Welcome to Deploy! if you haven't already added your first deploy project here is a quick guide on how to do so.
- Firstly, click Create a new project:
- Enter a name for your project and choose a template if one has been created:
- Choose where your repository is hosted:
- If you choose GitHub, Codebase, Bitbucket or Gitlab, you will be presented with a list of repositories on the account to be able to choose the repository from there. You may need to authorise Deploy to access the account, if you have not already done so. Alternatively you may choose to wish to Deploy from another repository, which you can do so manually by clicking the Manually enter repository details link.
- Click Create Project to proceed.
- Next you will be taken to the appropriate place to add your repostory details, please click below for information on each of the services that can be added:
- Once the repository has been added, you will be asked to add a server to which you will deploy your repository. The full article on adding a server can be seen here.